Sunday, September 12, 2010

How I feel now...

Now I felt that I am acutally misses those people I mean we have good times together and bad times together, I just wish that all of us can get back together like we use to. But that seem to be so far away... Humans are just selffish creatures they don't really care about your feelings but just do whatever they like. That is why I hate being a human, cause other humans will think that I am not caring for them... even till now people still think I am... I guess when I listen I do not look like I am it might be my face written all there, Oh I am not interested in your stories but somehow some these people are wrong, sometimes I am tired early in the morning I can't really concentrate listening to people as well as when going out after a long period of time I will be tired and somehow I just neglect them alittle but I am tired what do you think I want to do?? And sometimes I do not even had any ears to listen I want to say. Only my sister or my best friend actually did listen. I had very less friends actually had a good ear to listen to my story, maybe it just too boring for them to listen. Yeah I admit I quite a boring person who only loves anime and manga other than that I really don't have other things to beside all that stuff because it been my hobby since a long time ago, and I even wanted to listen voice acting that been my another wish in my life only my family members actually knew, beside my family noboby knew about this. That is why my family is the most important thing in my life =D

Ps Friends can just come and go but family there only just one (v*O*v)

2 comments: